Share Tweet Share 51 Views no discussions Sharing is caring! Share NewsRegional Venezuelan military scales back presence at border by: Caribbean Media Corporation – September 28, 2015 GEORGETOWN, Guyana (CMC) — The Venezuelan military is scaling down its presence at the Guyana/ Venezuela border.Guyana’s Minister of State Joseph Harmon made the disclosure late Saturday while defending the government’s decision last week to deploy additional troops and equipment to its border in response to the stance taken by Venezuela.According to Harmon, the Government’s response was adequate given that Venezuela’s show of force is now subsiding.“The way we were responding to Venezuela is appropriate…as of yesterday, the reports we have, is that Venezuela has started to remove. They started scaling back – the gun boat that was in the Cuyuni is now removed and the armament they had there is now moved towards inland Venezuela,” said Harmon.He said the response from Government was also due to the analyses taken from the reports received and it was not lacking in any form or manner.Guyana’s President David Granger is scheduled to meet with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro on Sunday in a meeting facilitated by the United Nations General Secretary Ban Ki-Moon.On May 26, Maduro issued a decree claiming two thirds of Guyana’s territory igniting controversy from a dispute that was settled since 1899 by an Arbrital Award.The purported annexation of the waters off Essequibo now takes in the oil-rich Stabroek Block, where American oil giant Exxon Mobil in May found a “significant” reserve of high quality crude oil.ExxonMobil said the discovery was made in one of the two wells it dug, in the Liza-1 drill site, which realised more than 295 feet of high-quality oil-bearing sandstone.At the end of their annual summit in Barbados in July, Caribbean Community (CARICOM) countries reaffirmed the “longstanding, deep and wide-ranging friendship between CARICOM and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela”.
The Spaniard made over 20 starts in the La Liga last season and his form saw him bag a new contract with his current employers on June 22nd. Blanco’s new deal will keep him at Celta until 2023.Blanco stressed the goalkeeping position is the “most unjust” position in football because an error is most likely to lead into a goal for the opposition. The 22-year-old was making these comments when asked about David de Gea’s perceived poor displays for Spain at the 2018 World Cup.The Manchester United goalkeeper was heavily criticised for his overall performances across the tournament, where they were knocked out by hosts Russia. Blanco hailed De Gea as “one of the best in the world”, despite the recent criticism.“The position of goalkeeper is the most unjust in football, our faults are almost always penalised with a goal, criticisms tend to be more exaggerated,” Blanco told Marca.“De Gea does not need to be defended by anyone. He is one of the best goalkeepers in the world and he has shown it week in, week out at Manchester United.” by Taboolaby TaboolaSponsored LinksSponsored LinksPromoted LinksPromoted LinksTrending TodayForge of Empires – Free Online GameIf You Like to Play, this Game is a Must-HaveForge of Empires – Free Online GameUndoRaid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadEven Non-Gamers Are Obsessed With This RPG Game (It’s Worth Installing!)Raid: Shadow Legends | Free DownloadUndoPremier Diamond BoutiqueHong Kong’s first lab-grown diamond empirePremier Diamond BoutiqueUndoArticles VallyShe Had No Idea Why The Men Kept Cheering Her OnArticles VallyUndoNutrition Expert11 Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day in Hong KongNutrition ExpertUndoInstant Voice TranslatorThis 43 Languages Instant Voice Translator Might Be The Most Amazing Invention in 2020Instant Voice TranslatorUndoMoneyMorningPaperThe 10 Richest Families Of The World. Especially No. 6 Is A Complete Surprise.MoneyMorningPaperUndoTheTopFiveVPNEnjoy Netflix Now Without Any RestrictionsTheTopFiveVPNUndoMisterStocksThese Hilarious Photos Were Captured On The SubwayMisterStocksUndo Ruben Blanco has spent his entire career at Celta Vigo, having come through the ranks of their youth system. He was promoted to their first team in 2013 and has seen his first team appearances gradually increase over the past five years.